How to make money online in the UK FREE (step by step guide)


I always believe the Road to success depends on how many others you help to achieve what they want too.

There are Many ways i make income online - here I am going to show you how i started my journey

ONLINE SURVEYS
Many people overlook this Stream of Income, that means there is MORE earning potential for you and me.

You will need to return to this site if you are serious about earning cash from home - So add to your favourites just now before you forget.

In todays financial climate like many families  found ourselves struggling financially. Our household lost its main source of income, after myself becoming redundant and not being able to work due to ill-health. On my slow road to recovery i decided to try to tap into the World Wide Web, believing much of the hype that i could earn £££££'sss in hours. ..........blah blahhh.......or $$$$$$'s in  15 mins..

I registered at many sites promising me wealth - and watched the clock...



Don't believe me just  click on one of the adverts -  see where you are directed - remember to come back!!!!!       


So if I buy their SECRETS on how they got rich, will I get rich- well they got rich by us, paying for their secrets.

Make $$$$'s online - I was NOT interested in Dollars I wanted to make £££££'s online -

In my ignorance of thinking locally not internationally I was missing out on a whole world of money

Okay so we know there are many people offering overnight wealth on the net, well its NOT going to happen over night however over the last few months I have played about, got hundreds of spam emails and now I am in a position where at can proudly say  I am EARNING EXTRA CASH !

But how did I get here, well believe me it is NOT overnight success, speak to any of the internet Marketers.


I have found at least a FEW sites who genuinely ask for YOUR opinion (without sending all the SPAM under the sun) And wait for it PAY YOU,

 To start with,  the money is NOT going to make you rich, however through completeing all the surveys sent to you you begin to become a reliable consumer and start to recieve the higher rate surveys.

My Daughters birthday was recently and i had been saving some of my Points to exchange for Gift Vouchers, I bought my daughter the Apple iPod touch 32 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL, under normal circumstances I could not have afforded this "Luxury Gift", but actually my account had totalled up very quickly,


You have a few things to do to get organised first -  If you are serious about making money online


1.  Create another  email address account -   Google Mail

 2.  Paylpal is Secure online Payment  (so you can GET PAID)

Do this step ASAP  -  set up and wait for your verification                                          

                                                                Open a Pay Pal Account    


3. So you can earn your money fast. You need to join as MANY online survey companies as possible (this takes a LOT of time) I wish I had found this nifty application before I manually joined EVERY ONE individually.
It's a simple download, and is absolutely free of spyware. This program is recommended by all the PC magazines and I use this myself.

                                                Click on picture to instantly download ROBOFORM

RoboForm: Learn more...






4.  You are ready to join the Survey sites - now even if you live in UK do not be afraid of the $$$'s Pay pal takes care of  all this and is easy sorted!                                                               
Valued Opinions is a Great site and I myself am a member  -
I recently took part in an advertising campaign for a well known hair company and low and behold a few weeks later -    what comes on the TV but the very advert i had given critique on.

                                                                For a full list of sites you must join


  I am personally a member of all of these sites

                                        Click on the Link below where I document the best sites I have found
                                                                                           for
                                                                                                                                                         MAKING ; SAVING CASH,  WIN PRIZES;  CHEAPER SHOPPING  ONLINE IN THE UK

MAIN BLOG




Follow me on TWITTER


Good Luck!




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post. I truly do find your information valuable, and appreciate your sincerity. It is very reassuring to know that there are people who are willing to give some of their know how. I have found this info very rewarding!

    ReplyDelete